Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a little help needed.

hey all!
well my time here in oxford is quickly coming to an end, in 11 short days I will be flying off to Thailand and Cambodia for 2 months. It's hard to believe that I have to leave this family as well, because we have all gotten so close. yesterday a bunch of us sat in the student lounge and make Christmas decorations, and snowflakes to put around the place while listening to some good ol' Christmas music. It has been rainy the last two days, so it just seemed fitting that we would decorate if we could. So that is what we've been filling our days up with lately.
It has been a little overwhelming thinking that we are all parting after we have bonded so much, but at the same time we know that we are going to be like a flood just flowing out and into the world.
unfortunately this blog has to be short, because I have a book report due, and so I must get started on that. But I'm alive and more than well, and miss you all.
With the mention of outreach I have one quick favour to ask of you...
pray.
currently 5 of our staff members dont have enough money to finish paying for outreach, so please pray that comes in and if any of you feel led to donate you can go to: http://www.ywamoxford.org/pay-online/
scroll to the bottom of the page and select donations
and for the "purpose" write Backpackers DTS outreach

as well as pray for our teams and the prep of getting ready to go. especially for team unity, health, finances, and peace, as we are all a little on edge to see what's in store for us.

thank you all.
cheers, 


my outreach team ben, malori me and luca

No comments:

Post a Comment