Monday, November 8, 2010

outreach

so my blog has become seriously neglected, and i will update it soon with all my excursions. there has been a lot.
basically the big and amazing news is last monday we were given our outreach options. we had 2 days to pray about them and give our top 3 places we wanted to go.
the options were:
india
thailand
australia
new zealand
fiji

so i narrowed it down to 1. thailand 2. australia 3. fiji
time slowly went by as we waited to hear where we were going, and trying to figure out whose team we would be on, and who our leader would be. well that day came, and it was today. 2 short hours ago, through the form of a riddle, animal noises, and some running, we figured out our teams.
i will be going to thailand!! for 7 weeks. we are going to be backpacking around, and that is basically all i know right now. my team is pretty amazing. Malori (from oregon) Luca (from switzerland) and my leader Ben(from alberta) together the 4 of us are going to become a family and tell people about Jesus!
i promise more details will come soon as well as an update on my life. All is good, and i'm so excited for my future.
cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment